How to obtain Senior Contractor Management Access.
There is a new access level on the CPARS application
that will enable you to view and/or print copies of the reports for
your company, including subsidiaries. This access is known as the "Defense
Contractor Senior Management" access level. This is an addition
to current access that enables your project managers to comment upon
reports being completed during and after contract performance. No other
company will be permitted to have access to reports on your company`s
performance and you are requested to limit your application for access
to one individual within your organization, or minimize to one
request per major division.
Complete the following steps to secure access to
your CPARS reports:
1. Access the web site at "http://cpars.navy.mil".
2. Print and complete the "CPARS
Corporate Senior Management" access request form, including
the appropriate Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Codes.
3. Attach a copy of your corporate letterhead designating
your CPARS point of contact.
4. Fax the entire package to the application administrator
at (603) 431-9464.
5. Please minimize requests for your company.