This web site was copied prior to January 20, 2005. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration. External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Learn more.   [hide]

[ Home ]   [ Decisions ]    [ Search ]   [ Site Map ]    


Forms must be filed with the appropriate FLRA office. 
The completed form may not be filed electronically.


Federal Service Impasses Panel Form:

Use of the Panel form is not required provided that the request for assistance includes all the information set forth in 5 C.F.R. Section 2471.3 (for cases under the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations Statute) or 5 C.F.R. Section 2472.4 (for cases under the Federal Employees Flexible and Compressed Work Schedules Act) of the FLRA's regulations. 

The Federal Service Impasses Panel form may be mailed or faxed to: 
     Executive Director, Federal Service Impasses Panel 
      1400 K Street, N.W., Suite 220 
      Washington, D.C. 20424-0001 
      (202) 482-6674 (fax)

General Counsel of the FLRA Forms:

If you are not sure where to file an Office of General Counsel form, please contact the FLRA Regional Office that serves your area.

How to use Adobe Acrobat fill-out forms:

[ Home ]   [ Decisions ]    [ Search ]   [ Site Map ]