Attention: reminder of standard requirements for photos of non immigrant visa applicants
- The photograph of each visa applicant must be an unmounted full face photo ( taken within the past six months) 2 by 2 inches (either in color or black and white against a white background)
- Should be stapled to the form DS-156 ( non immigrant visa application). The staples should be placed as far away as possible from the applicant face.
- The face should cover about 50 percent of the area of the photo
- Sunglasses or other paraphernalia, which would detract from the face, are not acceptable.
- The photo must be recent ( within the last 6 months) and clearly in focus. The background must be white colored and plain.
- The applicant must be facing the camera directly. The applicant should not be looking down or to either side.
- Photos will not be accepted which show the applicant wearing any kind of hat, except religious garb.
- 1 ¼ From Top of head to point of chin.
Estudios Kovacs: Peru 255 tel: 202-363
Estudios Rochester: Shopping Villa Morra tel: 604-895