This web site was copied prior to January 20, 2005. It is now a Federal record managed by the National Archives and Records Administration. External links, forms, and search boxes may not function within this collection. Learn more.   [hide]
Embassy Seal US Department of State
Embassy of the United States to Paraguay flag graphic
Visas to the U.S.
Visa Services
Immigrant Visas
General Information
>Filing the I-130
Processing the I-824
Passport Information
Consular News

Immigrant Visas

Filing the (I-130)Petitions:
For Spouses, Minor Children and Parents of United States Citizen

Petition for Alien Relative

A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file this form with the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States. You must file a separate form for each eligible relative.

Complete instructions for completing the I-130 can be found on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website (PDF format). To view the PDF file, you will need to download the free Adobe reader.

back to top ^

Embassy of the United States