As a user of NAVSEALOGCENDET PTSMH
maintained systems, I agree to comply with the
terms/ restrictions as listed below:
1. When given a password, I will refrain from disclosing it.
2. I will not access the system under a false name or password.
3. I will not circumvent the security features designed into
4. I will not attempt to access files for which I do not have
5. I will treat all information examined or extracted as "business
sensitive" or "company
confidential " (Level II) data pertaining to the companies whose
data is in the system.
6. I will not enter, retrieve, or process classified information.
7. I will not transmit or communicate Level II data obtained
from the system to any person, contractor
employee or government employee, who does not have a specific
need for the information.
8. I will properly mark, safeguard, and destroy all printout
and magnetic media according to regulations.
9. I will use the system for Official Government Business only.
10. I will notify NAVSEALOGCENDET PTSMH when I no longer need
my account and advise
regarding disposition of functional accounts.
11. I will notify NAVSEALOGCENDET PTSMH in case of any security
12. I consent to the monitoring of my data and processes by
NAVSEALOGCENDET PTSMH personnel.
13. After termination, I agree not to retain any Level II or
14. I will not program function keys or use other capabilities
to provide an automatic logon from
I have read and understood the above agreement policy and guidelines.
I understand that if I or my User ID
is suspect of misuse or abuse, that an investigation and/or
disciplinary action may be taken.
Print User Name
Supervisor/Sponsor Approval (Required for all Access Requests)
As the Supervisor/Sponsor
of this user, I certify that they have the appropriate level
of security clearance,
the hardware they use to access the system(s) is accredited,
and that I will enforce the above terms/restrictions.
Print Supervisor/Sponsor Name
Supervisor Email address:
|NOTE: Contractor's must submit their request attached to company letterhead, or government letterhead if contracted to the government.