The Medicare Replacement Drug Demonstration
There are still many enrollment slots available!
It is not too late to request or submit an application.
Enrollment Period Extended!
- As of October 1st, CMS is extending the open enrollment period for
this demonstration. Applications will be accepted in the order in which they
are received and coverage will begin on a “rolling” basis as applications
are processed. However, there is a limit to the number of people who can enroll,
so it is important to get your application in as soon as possible. We will continue
to process applications until we reach our limits.
Additional Drugs Covered under Demonstration!!!
- For an updated list of the drugs covered under this demonstration, including
drugs added since the demonstration announcement, click
here. (.pdf 95 kb) (Updated October 6, 2004)
- For a copy of a fact sheet including information about eligibility requirements
and cost sharing, click here.
(.pdf 141kb) (Updated October 1, 2004)
- For answers to frequently asked questions about this demonstration, click
here. (.pdf 151kb) (Updated
October 1, 2004)
For more information about this demonstration,
beneficiaries should call TrailBlazer’s demonstration call center
at 1-866-563-5386 anytime between 8:00 am and 7:30
pm, Monday through Friday. TTY users should call 1-866-5387.
INFORMATION FOR PROVIDERS
For an article describing information for all Medicare physicians and providers,
click here. (.pdf
INFORMATION FOR BENEFICIARIES
- For a brochure describing this demonstration, click
(.pdf 480kb) (Updated October 1,2004)(Para folleto en Españo, oprima
Demonstration Application Form
- For a complete application package including the basic application, physician
certification form, and financial assistance form, click
here. (Updated July 8, 2004)
REMEMBER: ENROLLMENT IS LIMITED. APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED ON
A SPACE AVAILABLE BASIS, SO GET YOUR APPLICATION IN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Questions & Answers
- For answers to questions you may have about this demonstration and how
you can participate, click here.
(.pdf 497kb) (Updated October 1, 2004) (Para respuestas a las preguntas que
puedas tener sobre esta demostración y como participar de la misma,
OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
- For a copy of the Federal Register announcement of this demonstration published
on June 29, 2004, click here.
- For a copy of the Federal Register notice published on August 27, 2004 with
technical corrections to the original announcement, click here.
(.pdf 51 kb)
- For information about the demonstration evaluation, click here.
(.pdf 41kb), powerpoint slides click here
Submission of written materials pertaining to this demonstration
Anyone wishing to share information should send written materials to Jody Blatt,
the project officer for the demonstration, via email at: Section641demo@cms.hhs.gov
or through the US mail at:
Questions regarding this demonstration may be sent to SECTION641DEMO@cms.hhs.gov
Mail Stop C4-17-27
7500 Security Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21244
Return to Demonstrations Home Page
Return to Researchers Home Page
Last Modified on Tuesday, October 19, 2004