SESTAT: A Tool for Studying Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Suggested Citation, Acknowledgments, Glossary (58K)
- SESTAT: A Tool for Studying Scientists and Engineers in the U.S. (80K)
- Appendix A. Degree Fields and Occupational Categories in SESTAT (39K)
- Appendix B. Respondent Population Size and Response Rates (22K)
- Appendix C. Contact Information (6K)
Download the entire publication as one PDF file (137K)
This report is also available in hypertext format (.htm).
See Help for more information about viewing publications in different formats.
Last Modified: Apr 16, 1999 Comments to firstname.lastname@example.org